Top photographers document stages during childbirth and they are mindblowing.
Women decide to use different methods when giving birth; some go through it naturally, some via a C-section, some do water birth while some use epidural to numb the pains but the moment is humbling and they are captured beautifully in different ways by these photographers.
Check out eight different childbirth photos via C-section, water birth etc with some babies coming out splashing the fluid from the membrane, some wit amniotic sac still intact and more. See these ones via Cosmopolitan.
1. Water birth in a tub. (Katie Mathis Photography)
2. Baby emerges splashing fluid as the membrane breaks at the doctor.
3. Woman gives birth after two days with placenta detached; mother and baby eventually came out fine.
ALSO READ: See Yenny Adepoju share tips for Abs Workout
4. Mum embraces twin sons after giving birth.
5. Baby born via C-Section.
6. Baby being born through water birth emerges.
7. Baby born with the umbilical cord still wrapped around his neck.
8. Baby born with amniotic sac still intact.