Here are five amazing tips you need in order to have a fun-filled, hopefully, accident-free weekend.
If you live in Lagos, or other large cities, this usually means a lot more traffic.
Thankfully, Pulse is here with some tips to ensure that you still get the fun that you deserve.
Here are five great ways to survive the weekend traffic.
1. Leave early: This increases your odds of beating traffic. It also means you will be early to your destination. Thus, giving you more time to have fun!
2. Avoid the traffic entirely by checking Google maps and other reliable sources.
3. Stay on one lane: This is for drivers. I know it can be tempting to switch lanes in traffic, however, this might not be the best idea. This is quite stressful as you have to be really quick. It also increases your chances of getting involved in an accident. So, just save yourself the stress of merging and stay in your lane.
4. Create a really good playlist: Music has this cool way of transporting the listener to places. This will come in handy when you are faced with traffic, or annoying drivers. When this happens, just press play and let the music wash away the stress.
5. Move with a friend or family member: Having a companion will make the traffic bearable. So, take someone you like with you as you head out.
Have a fun-filled weekend!