Any new renter moving into their first house needs to have these items for their first night.
Unfortunately, things do not get better as you still have to buy things before you move into the house.
This part can be very overwhelming, because the list for a new house can be quite long.
ALSO READ: 8 important things to do in a new house
Thankfully, Pulse is here to give the most essential items you need, in order to survive your first night.
Here are eight important items you need for your first house.
1. Toiletries: Your first night can be terrible if you do not have the bare necessities, such as toilet paper, soap, towels, tooth paste, brush and so on.
4. Bedsheets and pillow cases.
5. A few plates, cutlery and cups, mugs.
ALSO READ: 3 quick ways to transform your home
6. A few pots, frying pans, cooking utensils.
7. One or two chairs and a table for your parlour.
8. A few bulbs.
Note: These are things that you need, not want. You can buy things that you want as you settle in. These things NEED to be bought before you move into your new place.