Popular for movies like "Her Majesty," "Kids are Angry" among others, check out 8 things you should know about the actor, who is plus one today.
Chidi Mokeme is talented, handsome, and has always been one actor worth watching on screen.
Today, March 17, is the actor's birthday, and to celebrate him, we are sharing eight things every true fan should know about the talented actor.
Here we go;
1. Born on March 17, 1972, the actor is a native of Anambra State.
2. Mokeme made his acting debut in 1995, with the movie "Goodbye Tomorrow."
3. He studied Computer Science at the Institute of Management Technology, Enugu.
4. In 2004, the actor made his debut as the Gulder Ultimate Search host. His appearance as the host was in 2014 edition, which saw Ubachukwu as the winner.
5. on Saturday April 28, 2012, the actor officially tied the knot with Jean Chinwe Olumba .
6. On March 11, 2015 Nollywood actor Chidi Mokeme gave birth to a baby boy with his wife Chinwe Olumba Mokeme.
7. Also a model, the actor owns a clothing line and a studio.
8. The actor who has appeared in a couple of Yoruba movies, also speaks Hausa and Igbo.
Watch Chidi Mokeme in "76" trailer below.