ADVERTISEMENT

Seen Jesse Jagz Lately, Should We Be Worried?

Jesse Jagz has been in the game for almost 5 years as a producer, rapper and now maybe reggae star and he’s quite a catch in the industry too! Last we remember was him being the younger brother to Rap icon, Jude ‘M.I’ Abaga, he was signed to the mega Chocolate City and was a father! We can't be too sure if he remembers any of these. Why was he dropped from his label? , http://pulse.ng/2013/07/23/brymo-acted-in-ignorance-chocolate-city-boss-audu-maikori-breaks-silence-on-jesse-jagz-brymos-exit-from-label/

While his big brother is raking in millions as a GLO Ambassador and a judge on the 24 million Naira + X-Factor TV Show, Jesse is on the path of either Fela Anikulapo-Kuti or Majek Fashek. And the last we checked, one was dead and the other, well, looks like he’s been dead a long time ago. This leads us to one question: where does Jesse Jagz’s inspiration come from, Jah or Ganja?

Don’t forget that he’s a humble fellow and a small man so he keeps it simple but when he stepped on stage to rant about him performing for ‘1hr 30mins, hope you guys are watching’ to his die heart fans he invited for his new album launch at The Shrine – Lagos, we instantly began to question the reggae star’s sanity. Maybe he was high on something or he was just being playful.

Please don’t forget he’s a very good friend and he’s loved to death and it’s an honor to spot the dark marks he’s trying to place on his life, right? But as US comedian Kevin Hart will say it, “when your relative or friend is on coke, marijuana or...please do not ignore the signs”. Sure hell we won’t!

We took a keen look at the singer during the launch of his new Jagz Nation debut ‘Thy Nation Come' album, mehn! That dude was virtually flying on an imaginary planet. Was his performance on point, yes! Was his vocal delivery great, yes! But the old Jesse Jagz was gone. We saw a pale, weird and disjointed Jesse Jagz who practically scared the living hell out of us. Well, for the crowd, he was looking perfect and nailed his performance. Of course he did! , http://pulse.ng/2013/08/26/all-hail-new-kalakuta-republic-spiritual-leader-jesse-jagz/

ADVERTISEMENT

To be honest, all we wanted to do was to drag him off that stage and slap the drugs out of him – kidding! But Jesse has to get his act right asap else one of these days he’ll either be getting a slap or he’ll be giving fans a slap for their money and love!

Hold on, did we hear when he screamed at M.I who was seriously clapping for him in the audience? See what he said, “I love you brother even though I’m at war with Chocolate City, I love you brother”. Aww how lovely...or sad!

Enhance Your Pulse News Experience!

Get rewards worth up to $20 when selected to participate in our exclusive focus group. Your input will help us to make informed decisions that align with your needs and preferences.

I've got feedback!

JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!

Unblock notifications in browser settings.
ADVERTISEMENT

Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or:

Email: eyewitness@pulse.ng

Recommended articles

Primary school in Lagos charges ₦42 million annually per student

Primary school in Lagos charges ₦42 million annually per student

Your life will improve immediately if you drop these 6 habits

Your life will improve immediately if you drop these 6 habits

Salon Africana's 'The Fabric of Courage' celebrates FESTAC '77 cultural legacy

Salon Africana's 'The Fabric of Courage' celebrates FESTAC '77 cultural legacy

Sitting all day at work? 5 easy exercises to relieve back and waist pain

Sitting all day at work? 5 easy exercises to relieve back and waist pain

Does garlic increase your sex drive? Here’s what to know

Does garlic increase your sex drive? Here’s what to know

How to make your woman trust you: 7 tips and quotes

How to make your woman trust you: 7 tips and quotes

Tems, Diana Ross, or Cher? Who wore the black sequined dress best?

Tems, Diana Ross, or Cher? Who wore the black sequined dress best?

Top 10 cities in the world that are great for walking — Lagos is not one of them

Top 10 cities in the world that are great for walking — Lagos is not one of them

The Night Swim ft Cirque Le Soir live in Lagos, presented by Breeze Beach club

The Night Swim ft Cirque Le Soir live in Lagos, presented by Breeze Beach club

DIY Recipes: Easy steps to making crunchy Nigerian buns

DIY Recipes: Easy steps to making crunchy Nigerian buns

Vanity upon vanity — see what Pablo Escobar's $10 million mansion looks like today

Vanity upon vanity — see what Pablo Escobar's $10 million mansion looks like today

What's the difference between bipolar disorder and ADHD?

What's the difference between bipolar disorder and ADHD?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT