Valentine is all set with this super delicious delicacy.
Let's make some.
3. Granulated Sugar
5. Vanilla or Banana extract
1. In a bowl, beat the egg, milk and some sugar until the mixture is frothy. Add the Vanilla or Banana extract and butter. Whisk well.
2. Melt the remaining sugar by placing in a pan and cook on medium heat until it becomes slightly burnt (Caramelised sugar).
3. Pour the Caramel into an aluminium/cake pan (any shape of your choice), rotate the pan so that the caramel can spread through the pan.
4. Pour the egg, milk and sugar mixture into the cake pan.
5. Pour some water in a bigger pan and put the pan in it.
6. Bake for about 30 minutes at 350F.
7. Allow to cool, place in the refrigerator for some hours.
Yay! We're ready to take our first bite from this delicious Custard Caramel. Happy Valentine!
ALSO READ: How to make Beef, Spinach and Peanut Stew