Since it's almond day, let's take some time out to do something real nice with almond.
Even if you could go all day eating almonds, sometimes you need a change. Right? So make this super delicious drink, almond milk. Easy to make and healthy.
1. 1-2 cups raw Almond nuts
2. 4 cups filtered or purified water
1) Soak the nuts in water overnight (soaking nuts makes them easier to digest and improves their flavour).
2) Discard the water and rinse the nuts.
3) Place soaked nuts, a dash of salt and 4 cups of water in a blender and blend for 1-2 minutes. It will be milky and have a bit of foam on the top.
4) Sieve milk from the chaff.
There you go! Almond Milk! Uh la la!
ALSO READ: Nigerian Homemade Shawarma