Being a competent driver involves more than just paying for a car, you also have to know the following rules.
You immediately become responsible not just for your self and life, but also for the lives, and vehicles of other road users.
ALSO READ: 1 thing ALL drivers need to know!
Thus, it is very important that every driver knows the following important rules:
1. You need a driving license.
2. You have to know and obey ALL traffic rules.
3. Be courteous and respect the rights of other road users.
4. Avoid distractions whilst driving.
5. You are responsible for your car, so ensure that it is always roadworthy.
6. Make sure your car has auto insurance, in case of an accident.