Every bookworm does these 7 things while reading and probably don't even realise them. Check them out.
Well, maybe strange and awkward to non-bookworms, but trust me, it's totally normal to every bookworm. These are some of the habits. I bet you'll relate to most of them as you read through.
1. Flipping through pages of the book just before you start reading to kind of do a review of the book. You want to know how interesting and captivating it's going to be.
ALSO READ: 7 books to read when you get anxious
2. Weird sitting position (better still, reading position)
You want to sit in the most comfortable form possible when caught in a world of books no matter what kind of position it is. From lying on the bed and placing your legs on the wall and constantly changing position, from the bed to the floor, to the bed, to the chair, anything at all just to be comfy.
3. You find yourself laughing out loud in public places or trying to control the tear in your eye from dropping depending on the story you're reading.
4. You sometimes forget to eat or find yourself constantly snacking just because the book is so good and mind blowing and of course, you got yourself all soaked up in it.
5. You constantly find yourself daydreaming about owning your own self-stunning, organised library.
6. After spending all night awake reading about 5 chapters of the book as against the 1 chapter originally intended, you find yourself anticipating more hours of sleep.
7. You find yourself sleeping with the book beside you.