If a fairer skin is what you desire, then this homemade recipe is a good way to go.
1. One and half cup of plain organic yogurt
2. One teaspoon of honey
3. Two tablespoon lemon juice
4. Pinch of ground turmeric
1. Use a food processor to crush the almonds until it becomes powder. Make sure to watch it carefully as it may turn into almond butter if you process them for too long.
2. Combine the almond powder with the honey, lemon juice, turmeric and yogurt. Stir and make sure the mixture is blended thoroughly.
3. Apply on your skin liberally, everyday, before going to bed.
Note: You can also buy a pack of pre-crushed almonds, labeled as "almond flour," or "almond meal," if you don’t have a food processor.
You can as well lighten up your skin from the inside in a natural way by eating a lot of fruits and vegetables, as well as drinking plenty of water. Minimum of 4 litres per day.
And while you do this, you must remember this basic rule: stay out of the sun.
In conclusion, you should be reminded that there are numerous skin-care and cosmetic products currently on the market, which contain harmful chemicals that can damage your skin.
The knowledge and usage of homemade, natural skin-care can help improve your overall complexion and give your skin a healthy glow. Along with natural remedies, it is also important to avoid factors that can cause damage to your skin.
In addition, bear in mind that most of the world's acclaimed stars are not fair skinned, still attraction cannot be separated from them. However, if a fairer skin is what you desire, then this homemade recipe is a good way to go.